Sunday, December 30, 2012

On-line Garden Planner

It's that time of year again when the garden slumbers and the seed catalogs arrive full of hope and promises.   So many choices and so little space and money.  If you are like me, it is always a chore to figure out what to plant and how much of it will fit.  This year is different!

Southern Seed Exchange has developed a fantastic on-line garden planner.  By using this planner, I can change my plans, plan successions, choose varieties and change my mind, all with the click of a button.  Best of all, I can get a color printout by month or season, with quantities shown.  I can even fast order or print out the plant list, which also includes quantities, time to sow and times to harvest.

Give it a try...the thirty day test drive is free.

Southern Seed Exchange Garden Planner


No comments:

Post a Comment